Service Tax Registration in Delhi
Service tax is a tax which is payable on services by the service provider. For example, Excise duty is payable on goods which are manufactured same as Service tax is payable on services provided. Service Tax was initiated under Finance Act, 1994. According to Budget 2015, Service Tax at flat fourteen percent is levied on the value of services that are tax payable. Every service provider is entitled to this tax in India except those in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Service providers charge their customers more than the actual value of product under the name of Service Tax which in return is submitted to Government of India. Also, Service Tax is only payable when value of service exceeds Rupees ten lakhs in a financial year. However, Service Tax registration is mandatory if company’s turnover exceeds Rupees nine lakhs. Any delay in Service Tax registration can lead to penalties starting from Rupees Five hundred on delay up to first fifteen days. Get Service tax registration in Delhi within 6 days. Register Now!!
Procedure for service Tax registration in Delhi
- In order to file Service tax return, you need to file form ST-2 and ST-3
- Documents like PAN Card, Address proof of registered office, commencement of business certificate or similar documents are required.
- Data in Service Tax Return forms are filled in carefully. Legal Advice is recommended.
- e-Filing can be also done. That is Service Tax registration online. ACES online web portal will allow you to register your Service Tax.
- A T-PIN and password is generated. File in the forms before due date to avoid any kind of penalty.
- An acknowledgement slip will be issued.
- Our team of experienced consultants can help you with your Service Tax Registration.
To know more about Service Tax Registration Procedure, Register Here!!