Service Tax Registration in Bangalore
Service tax is an indirect tax levy imposed under chapter V of the Finance Act, 1994 as amended. Service Tax is only payable when value of service exceeds Rupees ten lakhs in a financial year. However, Service Tax registration is mandatory if company’s turnover exceeds Rupees nine lakhs. Any delay in Service Tax registration can lead to penalties starting from Rupees Five hundred on delay up to first fifteen days. Get Service tax registration in Bangalore within 6 days. Register Now!!
Procedure for Registration in Bangalore
- Online filling
- Fill your form without wasting your time by registering here Online form
- PAN is obligatory
- Applicants are not allowed for registration in the absence of PAN Card
- Email and mobile number is obligatory
- The applicant must provide the email address and mobile number in the requisite column of the application form.
- Registration in 2 days
- Registration shall be granted within 2 days. After registration, the applicant can electronically pay service tax.
- Registration Certificate
- There is no need of a signed copy of the Registration certificate as proof of registration.
Get your Service tax registration in Bangalore within 2 days!! Click here
Advantages of Service Tax Registration in Bangalore
- Every business with a turnover less than Rupees nine lakhs is exempted from Service Tax registration.
- In case of more than one premises for providing services, Centralized Registration can be done.
- Service tax is charged on accrual basis. That is, companies are entitled to Service Tax as soon as services are provided.
- Not applicable for services that are exported from India.
- Records provide protection from any tax related legal issues.
- Ease of registering online.